Wednesday 5 September 2018

Chatty Cats

Sam had to spend some time at the vet when he was about a year old. He had to be readmitted. After the second time home he talked solidly for three days. He got very animated when I picked up the crate after the second time. I told him I knew he didn’t need to go back to the vet again and that I was just putting it away. He abruptly sat down and said “Oh!”

He stank like a perfumers. I think he’d been cuddled by the entire practise. He’d also been very interested in a rescue kitten in the cage above him. I reckon I got the entire thing told to me.

The vet had commented that he was quite chatty and that she supposed it was the breed. In hindsight, she must have thought I was bonkers: “He chats a little but only when he really has something to say”.


No comments:

Post a Comment